SA Senior Open and 7th Southern Africa Golf Hall of Fame Induction Gala Banquet
The EWT S.A. Senior Golf Tour will be hosting the R500 000 SA Senior Open, 4 – 7 April at Plettenberg Golf Club, with the Endangered Wildlife Trust being the beneficiary, and where we will be focusing on the humpback dolphin. Our sponsor being the Bitou Municipality.
The format for the event is 72 professionals playing 4 rounds, with 72 amateurs playing together with the professionals for the first two days.
This event is part of the re-launched SA Senior Tour (huge tournament scheduled for Humewood end of year) with their largest prize money for many years. Some of those playing already include Mark McNulty, John Bland, Hugh Baiocchi..
At the same time, the SA Golf Heritage Trust will be hosting its 7th Southern Africa Golf Hall of Fame Induction Gala Banquet on 05 April at the Plettenberg Bay’s ‘Equinox flame and flavour’ restaurant.
- Venue: Equinox Flame & Flavour restaurant
- Time: 19:30
- Dress: Smart-Casual
- Denis Watson (introduced by Mark McNulty & Dale Hayes)
- Angela Hockey (introduced by Peter Sauerman)
- Esther Gaille (introduced by Sally Little)
- H Gordon Stewart (introduced by Peter Sauerman)
- Arthur Stewart (introduced by Denis Hutchinson)
- Harry Brews award: Nomads (introduced by SAGA & Sunshine Tour)
- Special Award: Judy Angel – (introduced by Hugh Baiocchi)
- R0 if playing in the Pro-Am
- R850 per person
- R1400 for 2 - with partners
- R8000 table x10
- Auction – MAXIMUM 5 ITEMS BUT WILL ALSO HAVE SILENT AUCTION
- MC: Dale Hayes